To get a new Authorisation Account set you must:
- Log in into platform using your credentials. If you don't have credentials yet, contact your Agency.
- At the left column, go to Settings > Authorisation.
- Click on "Add" button.
- Enter a name for your authorisation account i.e. "<my website name> auth acc".
- Choose which tool the authorisation account will apply for: Google Analytics and/or Google Search Console.
- Click on Confirm button.
- At this moment dashboard will ask you to choose between your Google accounts. Choose the one which has access to your websites Analytics and Search Console.
- Enter your Google account password.
- Click on Next button.
- System will show what permissions you're conceding to D.Marketing, which are basically manage and view Google Analytics and Search Console data. Click on Allow button.
- A "Done" message will appear at the top right corner.
Your Authorisation account is already set and ready to use!