To add a new Website you must do:
- Login into the platform using your credentials. If you still don't have credentials, talk to your Agency.
- At left column click on Settings > Website.
- Click on Add at right top corner.
- Enter a name for the website in Name for website field. A good practice is to use your business name + location if you have many websites and each one related to different location. I.e "Coles Bondi Junction".
- Enter your Website URL in Website URL field.
- Choose website Client owner from Client dropdown list.
- Choose Client's Contact from Contact dropdown list if applied.
- Choose a country from Source Country dropdown list. This indicates the country we must filter when collecting data from Google Search Console.
- Check Enabled to indicate it's an active website and the Dashboard must sync data to it.
- At Analytics section, choose previous registered Authorisation Account which has permission to view this precise website Google Analytics account (GA).
- After choosing Authorisation Account and consequently a Google Account, a list of websites related to this account must load allowing you to choose your website Google Analytics. If it's not appearing, it's likely you chose a wrong Authorisation Account or even linked the wrong Google Account to chosen Authorisation Account. Get back to Adding a new Authorisation Account and review info entered.
- Do the same at Search Console section, choose the Authorisation Account previously registered which has permission to view website Google Search Console account.
- After, a list of websites under the chosen account will load in Google Search Console URL dropbox. Choose your website address. If you don't find it, review your Authorisation Account as described at step 12.
- Click on Confirm button.
Your website data is already getting prepared and it will take approximately 10 minutes to appear on Metrics section!
Metrics must appear like this when data is ready: