To add another user as a manager of your Google My Business account follow the below steps:
- Visit https://business.google.com/ and log into your Google My Business account:
2. Select your Google My Business page, then Click “Manage Location”
3. On the left-hand side, click “Users”
4. Then this box will pop-up, click the “person icon” on the top right side
5. There will be another pop-up box, Type the “email address” you want to give access, click on the “Choose a role” then select “Manager”, finally click the “INVITE” button.
Once the invite is accepted by the email address provided the manager is added.