Yext will automatically scan supported publisher sites once a month to identify potential duplicates, which you can take action on at any time.
You can suppress duplicate listings on Yext. To do this, follow these steps:
- Click Listings in the top navigation bar.
- Click on the Duplicates sub-tab.
- Click Suppress to flag the listing as a duplicate, or click Not a Duplicate to remove it from your queue.
It is also possible to manually suppress duplicates. Follow these steps:
- Navigate to the Listings tab.
- Click on the Locations sub-tab.
- Click the drop-down button next to View Listing for the desired location and publisher.
- Select Suppress Duplicates.
- Click Submit URL.
- Enter the URL of the duplicate listing in the text box and click Check URL.
- Click Submit.