Google My Business owners can invite others to manage their listings without sharing their own login information.
To share GMB access, do the following steps:
- Sign in to Google My Business.
- On the menu at the left, click Users.
- Click Invite new users.
- Enter the name or email address of the person you'd like to add.
- You can also add an agency as a manager. Learn how to add an Agency to your Google My Business listing.
- Choose a role for your colleague:
- Site Manager
- Click Invite.
|Add and remove users|
|Remove Business Profiles|
|Edit all URLs|
|Accept all Google updates|
|Opt in or out of Bookings|
|Update certain location settings
|Manage Business Profile directly on Search and Maps|
|Manage Google Ads account links|
|Add custom labels to make it easy to find
particular groups of locations
|Edit food delivery link|
Edit some main business info, like hours and
|Edit phone number|
|Create, manage, and publish posts|
|Add, delete, and edit cover photos and additional photos|
|Add, delete, and edit logos|
|Add, delete, and edit product|
|Respond to reviews|
|Respond to Q&A|