Updating GMB Health Attributes (Mandatory Face Masks for Greater Sydney)
**PLEASE NOTE: The bulk attributes edit will only work if you select the same business category. If your businesses are of different categories, please repeat the is process for each business category.
**In the event your business category doesn't have the Masks attribute, you can choose to do a GMB post instead. Here is an article on How to create GMB post
To add or edit attributes, follow the steps below:
- Sign in to DigitalMaas.
- Click Locations tab on the left, and bulk select NSW locations.
- Under the Overview tab, type in "NSW 2" in the search bar, then "select all filtered" (this selects all NSW locations)
- Once locations have been selected, click on Edit --> Attributes
- Then click on the Health and Safety attributes that apply
- You'll have the option to review if you wish to see the attributes that are going to apply for the locations you've selected.
- When you're finished updating your attributes, click Apply.