As of this period, Google does not give GBP listing owners the opportunity to delete their respective listings.
There are two methods available for notifying users that a listing is no longer in operation. You can designate them as:
- Temporarily Closed
- Permanently Closed
To update the status of your business listing using the DigitalMaas platform, follow the steps below:
1. Sign in to the DigitalMaas Platform.
2. On the left-side panel, click Locations to view your existing locations.
3. From the list, choose the location you need to update.
* You can use the search bar to find the location easily.
4. Select the location you want to update. You will be directed to the information page.
5. Inside the location page, hover over Advanced Information. Press the pencil button to edit the listing's State.
6. For temporary closures, choose Temporarily Closed. If the business is no longer managed, you can choose Permanently Closed as the current state. Click Apply once done.
How the DigitalMaas Platform displays changes in the listing's open state