Reviews that doesn't meet Google's criteria may be rejected from publication on Google Maps. We'll show you how to report inappropriate reviews.
When your business has received review you can report this to Google using to select the 'Flag as inappropriate' option.
There are 7 reasons you can report a review to Google for.
- Off topic - Review doesn’t pertain to an experience at or with this business
- Spam - Review is from a bot, a fake account or contains ads and promotions
- Conflict of interest - Review is from someone affiliated with the business or a competitor’s business
- Profanity - Review contains swear words, has sexually explicit language or details graphic violence or other illegal activity
- Bullying or harassment - Review personally attacks a specific individual
- Discrimination or hate speech - Review has harmful language about an individual or group based on identity
- Personal information - Contains personal information such as address or phone number.
To flag a review as inappropriate, click the three dots on the top right of a review.
Select the appropriate reason to flag the review.