Google encourages owners of GMB listings to answer reviews instead of deleting them.
On the DigitalMaas Platform, you can only reply to existing reviews. If you see a review on your GMB listing that might be irrelevant, you may use the 'Flag as inappropriate' option.
To flag a review as inappropriate, do the following steps:
- Sign in to Google My Business.
- On the menu on the left side of your screen, click Reviews.
- Locate the review that you'd like to flag and click the three dots on the upper corner of the review. Click Flag as inappropriate.
- Click Continue once you understand Google's disclaimer.
- You will be directed to another tab with choices. Select one most relevant to your complaint and click Report.
Please note that Google will only delete reviews that do not adhere to their policies.