If you've added your location but the Platform has not labelled it as 'Not Live', then that means your GMB listing hasn't been verified. You may have your listing verified via mail.
- Sign in to Google My Business.
- Choose the business you'd like verified and click Verify Now.
- Before moving to the next step, make sure that your address is accurate. If not, edit your address - you may add a contact name so that the verification postcard will be addressed to the right representative.
- Click Send Postcard.
- Depending on where you live and the speed of your country's courier service, your verification postcard may reach you within fourteen (14) days. We highly recommend that you do not change your address before you receive the postcard.
- When you get your postcard, sign in to Google My Business again.
- Open the location you'd like verified.
- Click Verify Now.
- Enter the 5-digit verification code in the Code field.
- Click Submit.
Once your listing has been verified, the Platform will also be updated.
You may also verify your GMB listing via other methods.