Promote your offers, events, products, and services directly to Google Search and Maps by posting through Google My Business.
How to Create a GMB Post
- Sign in to DigitalMaas Platform - See How do I sign into the platform?
- Once you're in, click Locations using the Main Menu panel on the left
- Get presented with the Location Overview where you can see a list of all your locations in one place
- Find and click the location you'd like to manage
- Get presented with the Location Info page
- Now go to Posts
- Click Create Posts
- Choose the type of post you’d like to create:
- What's New
this is a standard post where you can provide general info about your business
- COVID-19 Update
let your customers know any changes in your business due to COVID- 19
let your customers know about the events in your business
let your customers be up to date with all your product or service offer/s
- What's New
- Click each field and enter the relevant information.
- To see a preview of your post, click Preview.
- If you're happy with your preview, click Publish.
- Get presented with the updated Posts gallery where you should see your recent post.
- You can change locations by clicking the drop-down at the top and searching for other locations