Location audit score holds significant importance as it provides a comprehensive assessment of performance and identifies areas for improvement for each profile.
To export multi-location audit:
1. Sign in to the DigitalMaas Platform.
2. On the left-side panel, click Locations.
3. Select the locations whose audits you want to export. There are three ways to do this:
Manually select locations: Tick the boxes to the left of the Business Names.
Select all locations: If you want to select all locations, click the tick box at the top and Select all.
Select locations within the page: If you want only to select the locations on the current page, click Select a current page. The plus sign and number indicate how many locations are on the page or the Overview.
4. Once locations are selected, go to Audits, toggle to the Table view, and click on Export.
5. You will receive an email with a link to download your export file.
For Single Location Export History:
1. Navigate to Locations and search for the specific location under the Overview tab.
2. Once the location has been opened, click on Audit.
3. On the bottom part of the Audit page, you can locate the option to export.
4. You will have the option to customise the date range or export all-time data.
5. Once the date range has been set, click on Export.
6. You will receive an email with a link to download your export file.
Note: Only users on a Professional or Premium plan can take advantage of this feature to export their audit data.