Service area is a feature in Google My Business that tells your customers that you are willing to do business in a specific area other than your business address.
Follow these steps to set your service area:
- Log in to your DigitalMaas Account.
- On the menu to the left of your dashboard, click Locations.
- Click on the location whose service area you'd like to edit.
- Click on the 'Add Service Area' edit icon.
- There are three types of service areas that you can add from the Platform.
- Unspecified - no specific service area
- Yes, only surrounding area - areas where you do business
- No, at both - you serve both in your business address and other areas
- Populate your service area by typing in the cities you serve.
- Tip: You can add up to twenty (20) service areas, including cities and countries outside your own if you are open for online appointments (your business address will be hidden).
- Once done, click Apply.
Edits may be reviewed for quality and can take up to 3 days to be published.