On Google My Business listings, it's important to have relevant content. Having fake reviews may drive potential customers away and negatively impact your reputation.
While Google has yet to add a 'Delete' button for reviews, you could still flag them as inappropriate.
To remove reviews or photos, you may follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Google My Business account.
- Select the location which you'd like to check.
- Click Reviews in the menu on the left of the dashboard.
- Find the review you'd like to flag and click the three dots.
- Click 'Flag as inappropriate'. You will be redirected to a page where you must choose from a list of options as to why you believe the review is inappropriate.
- After choosing, press Done.