Uploading your logo on your Google My Business Listing helps customers identify you faster and learn more about what you offer.
To upload your logo, follow these steps.
- In the menu on the left on your Google My Business dashboard, click Photos.
- Under the Overview tab:
- On the “Logo” card, click 'Choose photo'.
- To change an existing logo or cover photo, click Edit.
- Choose the type of photo you'd like to add. You can either upload a photo from your computer or choose the one you’ve already uploaded.
- After the photo has been uploaded, you can see your logo on your listing.
Note that your logo should be at least 250x250px either in PNG or JPG format. For best results, upload a logo that is at least 720x720px. Avoid using filters on your logo or any of your photos.