As a business owner, you can pre-populate your frequently asked questions to make it easier for your customers to get answers to their queries without meaning to ask themselves.
It is only natural to leverage the opportunity within GMB to pre-populate questions and answers to enhance your listings and to ensure that answers are as easy to find as possible.
Follow these simple steps:
- Sign in to DigitalMaas Platform
see How do I sign into the platform?
- Once you're in, click the Locations from the panel on the left
- Get presented with the Location Overview where you can see a list of all your location in one place
- Click the location where you want to update GMB photos
- Get presented with the Location Info tab
- Now go to Q&A tab
- You will see all the questions and answers from the public, as well as having the option to create a question and answer it yourself
- Click the New Question button
- Enter your frequently asked question
- Click Answer and type in the answer to your frequently asked question
- Once it pushes through to the Google listing, your answer will show as
Business Name (Owner)
a few second ago
Your answer written here...
- You can also edit your questions and answers by clicking the Edit button
- Get presented with the updated Q&A page where you should see your edits
- You can change locations by clicking the drop-down at the top and searching for other locations