Much like your Facebook or Instagram posts, GMB posts allows you to keep your customers updated on your business events and information.
You can publish your offers, events, products, and services directly to Google Search and maps by posting through Google My Business.
GMB Post Benefits
When customers have more access to your business information and updates, they can make better decisions as they browse. This allows you to:
- Directly communicate with your local customers.
- Improve your customer experience with timely information.
- Promote your sales, specials, events, news, and offers.
- Engage with your customers through videos and photos.
How often should you post on Google My Business
- We should be posting on GMB once every 7 days. Many businesses post once per day and have seen good results and improved rankings. But keep in mind that when we post to GMB in less than 7 days the first post will be covered by the newer post.
- If there is some significant news or deal that you need people to see.