When you add products to your GMB listing, your customers will be able to see what you offer immediately.
To add products on your GMB listing, follow these steps:
- Log in to your Google My Business account.
- On the left menu, select Products.
- To add a product, click Get Started. You will see an editor where you can upload a photo, type in the product name, product category, price and product description and add a CTA button.
- Create a new category by typing in what kind of product it is (e.g. Bluetooth speakers, sushi platter, mobile phone, etc.)
- You can choose between two types of price types:
- Fixed price - Choose if your product has a price that is not subject to bargaining
- Price range - Choose if your product has ceiling and floor price
- Once you've input your product's details, click Save.